What information do we collect?
* feel comfortable using our desktop websites, mobile sites, and mobile applications.
We want you to
* feel secure submitting information to us.
* contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this site.
* know that by using our sites/interface you are consenting to the collection of certain data.
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from “cookies,” sent to your browser from a web server cookie stored on your hard drive an IP address, assigned to the computer which you use the domain server through which you access our service the type of computer you’re using the type of web browser you’re using
What information is, or may be, collected from you?
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you andnot limited to on our website and mobile sites and mobile applications:
* Name including the first and last name.
* Primary email address.
* Alternate email address.
* Mobile phone number and contact details.
* ZIP/Postal code.
* Financial information (like account or credit card numbers); and
* Opinions of features on our websites.
* Other information as per our registration process.
* About the pages you visit/access.
We may also collect the following information:
* The links you click on our site.
* The number of times you access the page.
* The number of times you have shopped on our website, mobile site, or mobile applications (apps).
* You can terminate your account at any time. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
We will collect anonymous traffic information from you when you visit our site/applications (apps). We will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process, on-line survey, or contest or any combination thereof. Our advertisers may collect anonymous traffic information from their own assigned cookies to your browser. The sites/applications contain links to other Web sites/applications. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such Websites/applications which we do not own, manage or control.
Who collects the information?
We use your personal information to:
How is the information used?
* Help us provide personalized features
* Tailor our sites, applications to your interest
* To get in touch with you when necessary
* To provide the services requested by you
* To preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy
* We use contact information internally to:
* Direct our efforts for product improvement
* Contact you as a survey respondent
* Notify you if you win any contest; and
* Send you promotional materials from our contest sponsors or advertisers
* Remind us of who you are in order to deliver to you a better and more personalised service from product offering, advertising, and editorial perspectives;
Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to:
* Recognise your access privileges to our Websites, mobile sites and/ or Applications
* Track your entries in some of our promotions, sweepstakes, and contests to indicate a player’s progress through the promotion and to track entries, submissions, and status in prize drawings
* Make sure that you don’t see the same ad repeatedly
* Help diagnose problems with our server
* Administer our websites/applications, track your session so that we can understand better how people use our sites/apps/ interfaces
We will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you.
With whom will your information be shared?
We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
* We have your permission
* To provide products or services you’ve requested
* Special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order, notices from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure.
* We share your information with advertisers on an aggregate basis only.
* You may change your interests at any time and may opt-in or opt-out of any marketing / promotional / newsletters mailings. Empower Tech Serve reserves the right to send you certain service related communication, considered to be a part of your Empower Tech Serve account without offering you the facility to opt-out. You may update your information and change your account settings at any time.
What choices are available to you regarding the collection, use, and distribution of your information?
* Upon request, we will remove/block your personally identifiable information from our database, thereby cancelling your registration. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
* If we plan to use your personally identifiable information for any commercial purposes, we will notify you at the time we collect that information and allow you to opt-out of having your information used for those purposes.
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the
information under our control, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, our servers are accessible only to authorised personnel and that your information is shared with respective personnel on the need to know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you.
What security procedures are in place to protect information from loss, misuse or alteration?
Although we will endeavour to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet or telecom or other network/s cannot be made absolutely secure. By using AVS Enterprises’ website, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorised acts of third parties.